- Bispecific antibodies combine two therapeutic antibodies in one, simultaneously utilizing the effect of both to benefit patients. However, currently available technologies have certain limitations in toxicity & immunogenicity. Our new platform technology ALiCE has potential to address these unmet needs by utilizing innate assembly mechanism of the Cell Lines.
- ALiCE : Antibody Like Cell EngagerNovel bispecific Antibody Platform Technology
- A proprietary bi-specific antibody platform with unique two by one structure to minimize the toxicity.
- ALiCE preserves the F(ab’)2 structure of the parental antibody to maintain high binding affinity to the cancer antigen and substitutes the Fc region with a monovalent Fv to induce immune response.
ALiCE Points of Differentiation
- Safety(Minimizing Off-target Cytotoxicity)
- Modulating avidity of respective binding arms. ALiCE binds to tumor cells with two binding arms and recruit effector cells with only one binding arm. The two-by-one structure resulting in higher avidity for tumor cells to minimize off-target toxicity.
- Immunogenicity(Bispecific Antibody Without Mutated Structure)
- Unlike other bispecific antibodies with mutated structures or linkers, ALiCE enables to create bispecific antibodies composed of only natural elements.
- Easy to Make(Utilizing innate assembly mechanism of Cell Lines)
- In contrast to mutation-based engineering, ALiCE harnesses a natural assembly mechanism in cell lines, elegantly utilizing the innate affinity of VH-VL to form heterodimerization of the heavy chain.